Selasa, 15 Februari 2011

Lirik lagu

Dear Diary

Dear Diary

Dear diary
Today I saw a boy
And I wondered if he noticed me
He took my breath away

Dear diary
I can't get him off my mind
And it scares me
'Cause I've never felt this way

No one in this world
Knows me better than you do
So diary I'll confide in you

Dear diary
Today I saw a boy
As he walked by I thought he smiled at me

And I wondered
Does he know what's in my heart
I tried to smile, but I could hardly breathe

Should I tell him how I feel
Or would that scare him away
Diary, tell me what to do
Please tell me what to say

Dear diary
One touch of his hand
Now I can't wait to see that boy again

He smiled
And I thought my heart could fly
Diary, do you think that we'll be more than friends?
I've got a feeling we'll be so much more than friends ,



Not Gonna Get Us
oleh: Tatu

Not gonna get us 
They’re not gonna get us
Not gonna get us
Not gonna get us

Starting from here, let’s make a promise
You and me, let’s just be honest
We’re gonna run, nothing can stop us
Even the night that falls all around us

Soon there will be laughter and voices
Beyond the clouds, over the mountains
We’ll run away on roads that are empty
Lights from the airfield shining upon you

Nothing can stop this, not now I love you
They’re not gonna get us,
they’re not gonna get us
Nothing can stop this, not now I love you
They’re not gonna get us,
they’re not gonna get us
They’re not gonna get us

Not gonna get us
Not gonna get us

We’ll run away, keep everything simple
Night will come down, our guardian angel
We rush ahead, the crossroads are empty
Our spirits rise, they’re not gonna get us

My love for you, always forever
Just you and me, all else is nothing
Not going back, not going back there
They don’t understand,
they don’t understand us

Not gonna get us
Not gonna get us

Nothing can stop this, not now I love you
They’re not gonna get us,
they’re not gonna get us
Nothing can stop this, not now I love you
They’re not gonna get us,
they’re not gonna get us
They’re not gonna get us
They’re not gonna get us

Kasih Tak Sampai - Padi

indah terasa indah
bila kita terbuai dalam alunan cinta
sedapat mungkin terciptakan rasa
keinginan saling memiliki

dan bila itu semua
dapat terwujud dalam satu ikatan cinta
tak semudah seperti yang pernah terbayang
menyatukan perasaan kita

reff: tetaplah menjadi bintang di langit
agar cinta kita akan abadi
biarlah sinarmu tetap menyinari alam ini
agar menjadi saksi cinta kita berdua, berdua

sudah, terlambat sudah
ini semua harus berakhir
mungkin inilah jalan yang terbaik
dan kita mesti relakan kenyataan ini

repeat reff


Fall For You Lyrics – Secondhand Serenade

The best thing about tonight’s that we’re not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before
I know you don’t think that I am trying
I know you’re wearing thin down to the core
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You’re impossible to find
This is not what I intended
I always swore to you I’d never fall apart
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start
Oh
But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
It’s impossible
So breathe in so deep
Breathe me in
I’m yours to keep
And hold onto your words
Cause talk is cheap
And remember me tonight
When your asleep
Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again
Don’t make me change my mind
Or I wont live to see another day
I swear it’s true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You’re impossible to find




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar